Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Web Conferencing

I attended my first web conference today. I was extremely nervous about getting on because I know that the numbers trying to get on are crazy. I am unsure of why I was so apprehensive of participating in the web conference. Luckily, I was able to log in and get in. Although we didn't have sound or video, I believe that a web conference can be a valuable tool for education. During the web conference, we were able to voice concerns, questions, or even comments. It was extremely informational chatting with others that were experiencing the same issues as I was. This can be of great importance in the educational world and on my journey to getting my masters. I was able to get questions answered about ILD training and the most beneficial way to complete it. It is great to collaborate with other educators live and have issues addressed. I felt that I did not get the full experience of a web conference due to technical difficulties though. This would have been an interesting thing to experience since I have a web cam.

1 comment:

  1. Happy you made it today, Crystal. Stay in touch. Interactions online count!

    Dr. Abernathy

    ReplyDelete